Spidi Premium CE Jacket Black
The Premium Leather Jacket from SPIDI is a CE-certified subtle, classic-looking leather motorbike jacket. The Premium jacket is produced from leather tanned in Italy with accordion stretch panels on the back, giving the jacket a real snug fit no matter what your riding position. The lining in the Premium is hypoallergenic cotton that has a soft feel to the touch. The sleeves are pre-curved to give the jacket that pre-worn feeling.
The jacket features two front vents allowing for sufficient airflow for those hot days to help you feel more comfortable whilst riding. There are two pockets and one internal pocket to store those valuables whilst you are riding.
The SPIDI Premium comes with CE-certified armour in the elbows and shoulders and a pocket for an arrangement for a back protector should you require it.
The Premium by SPIDI is a classic!
- Fixed premium cotton lining
- Removable wadded liner 100gr
- Compatible with Step-In Wear – layering system
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Popper fastening on the cuff
- Bovine leather 1.1-1.3mm thick
- Premium tanned leather in Italy
- Hypoallergenic cotton
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE) 2016/454 Regulation
- CE AA Rated
- MultiTech removable protectors on and elbows
- Warrior Lite Level 1 protectors on the shoulders
- Arrangement for CE Level 1 back protector (part no: Z54)
- Arrangement for CE Level 2 back protector (part no:Z172)
- Do not Wash – Do not bleach – Do not tumble dry – Line drying in the shade – do not iron – Do not dry clean – Do not wring out